Some light scuffs here and there from normal usage. Missing two knobs. Potentiometers are both accessible and functioning. Stresses from rack mounting have broken the right side retaining screw causing slight separation of cover. Check photos for a good idea of overall condition. No accessories included.
- Fits in a single rack space .
- Easy-to-read, programmable, multi-function LD to set and view:
- Actual freqency in megahertz
- Group/ Channel
- Performer/system name
- Squelch setting
- Menu lock-out status
- Battery fuel guage
- UHF TV channel (in U.S. and some international versions
- RF , audio and diversity metering
- Independent headphone monitor
- Network extension capability
- Switching internal power supply
- Two half-wave, flexible rubber antennas
- Tone key squelch
- Mic /line switch
- Five-segment RF level indicators
- Seven-segment audio level indicators
- XLR connector provides balanced low- impedance mic or line level output
- 1/4 inch phone plug provides unbalanced high- impedance output
- Mic /line slide switch
Removed from corporate working environment.