Dynamic Tracking (DT) provides broadcast quality picture from -1 to +2 times normal speed.Dynamic Motion Control (DMC) with DT variable memory.High speed picture search provides recognizable color pictures up to 5 times the normal speed in forward and reverse (24 times in monochrome).More than 90 (NTSC) minutes of recording/playback time using L-cassette.Two AFM audio channels in addition to two longitudinal audio channels with Dolby C-type Noise Reduction system.
- Superior Picture Quality
- Dynamic Motion Control (DMC) Playback
- Longer Recording and Playback Time
- Compact and Lightweight
- Built-In Editing Facility
- High Speed Picture Search
- Built-In Time Code Generator/Reader
- Stable Color Framing
- SC-H Indicator
- Improved Serviceability
- Although the BVW-75 provides a longer recording and playback time of 90 minutes, it is compact and lightweight.
- The generation and reading of VITC and LTC in the SMPTE standards and user bits comes as a standard in the BVW-75.
- Through the adoption of the SP recording format and the use of metal particle tape, the picture quality of the BVW-75 has been remarkably improved over conventional Betacam.
- By using the search dial incorporated in the BVW-75, picture search can be done at various speeds (up to 24 times normal speed in forward and reverse).
- For easy maintenance and service, the BVW-75 is provided with comprehensive self-diagnostics.
- The BVW-75 is equipped with Dynamic Motion Control Playback for stable, glitch-free operation over a wide range of speeds.
- The BVW-75 will provide recording/playback time for more than 90 minutes when operating with the L-size cassette.
Dimensions: 21″L x 17″W x11″H/ 61 lbs
FOR PARTS. Removed from a working corporate environment.