Sony CCU-TX50 Camera Control Unit & RCP-D51 Remote Control Panel (1A)October 12, 2018
Sony CCU-TX50 Camera Control Unit & RCP-D51 Remote Control Panel (1C)October 12, 2018
Sony CCU-TX50 Camera Control Unit & RCP-D50 Remote Control Panel (1B)
Shipping Options in Cart
2 in stock
Features for Sony CCU-TX50:
- Compact body new 4RU for the DXC-D50 camera series
- CCU includes the DXBK-701 (standard SDI output board)
- Includes digital encoder, SDI monitoring, and standard operation panel (COU-TX7 type).
- File and software upgrades can be made by Memory Stick® trasfer
- Operates on AC power only
- High-quality component transmission with wide 10MHz band width for luminance (Y) and 5MHz for color difference signals (R-Y/B-Y).
- Allows 1500 meter maximum triax cable length (5/8″ type).
- Color teleprompter video channel transmission.
- Features high speed, 10-bit quantized data transmission for smooth, real-time remote control.
- In addition to two simultaneously active composite outputs, two component video outputs selectable from Y/R-Y/B-Y, RGB and Y/C are available.
- Waveform monitor (WF) output & picture monitor output (PIX) are available. Two inputs are available for return video accepting VBS signals from two different systems.
- Flexible intercom support for systems such as Four-wire/Two-wire/RTS/Clearcom.
- 2 Channel program microphone system with XLR connectors provides phantom power to the CA-TX50 camera adaptor for an external microphone.
- Port for linking multiple control units.
Features for Sony RCP-D50:
- 3.5 Inch Colour Touch Panel LCD
- LCD Monitor Display
- Memory Stick System for Storage/recall of Scene Files
- Security function – Advanced menu
- Scene File System
- Compact panel layout
- Stand-alone use
-Removed from working corporate environment
-10-pin cable not included but power cable is included
||22 x 22 x 9 in