Sony CCU-TX50 Camera Control Unit & RCP-D50 Remote Control Panel (1B)October 12, 2018
Sony CCA7 10-pin Male to 10-pin Female Cable 50′ for CCU Remote Control UnitOctober 12, 2018
Sony CCU-TX50 Camera Control Unit & RCP-D51 Remote Control Panel (1C)
Shipping Options in Cart
Out of stock
Features for Sony CCU-TX50:
- Compact body new 4RU for the DXC-D50 camera series
- CCU includes the DXBK-701 (standard SDI output board)
- Includes digital encoder, SDI monitoring, and standard operation panel (COU-TX7 type).
- File and software upgrades can be made by Memory Stick® trasfer
- Operates on AC power only
- High-quality component transmission with wide 10MHz band width for luminance (Y) and 5MHz for color difference signals (R-Y/B-Y).
- Allows 1500 meter maximum triax cable length (5/8″ type).
- Color teleprompter video channel transmission.
- Features high speed, 10-bit quantized data transmission for smooth, real-time remote control.
- In addition to two simultaneously active composite outputs, two component video outputs selectable from Y/R-Y/B-Y, RGB and Y/C are available.
- Waveform monitor (WF) output & picture monitor output (PIX) are available. Two inputs are available for return video accepting VBS signals from two different systems.
- Flexible intercom support for systems such as Four-wire/Two-wire/RTS/Clearcom.
- 2 Channel program microphone system with XLR connectors provides phantom power to the CA-TX50 camera adaptor for an external microphone.
- Port for linking multiple control units.
Features for Sony RCP-D51:
Optimal control parts arrangement for basic camera operation
- Full control of shooting operations
- Scene file
Coordination of settings among several cameras
Confirmation of camera conditions and operation status
- Signal transmission via a digital line
- Memory Stick slot
Touch panel with LCD for various operations
–Note: Some cover knobs maybe missing but the device still functions
-10-pin cable not included but power cable is included
||22 × 22 × 9 in