The CCU-TX7/TX7P is a camera control unit that connects to DXC-637 Series and DXC-D30 Series Color Video Cameras via the CA-TX7/TX7P Camera Adaptor.
- The CCU-TX7/TX7P is able to transfer wideband component video signals. (Y signals at 9 MHz or above, and R–Y and B–Y signals at 4.5 MHz or above)
- When using a triaxial cable, audio signals can be transferred up to 750 meters (2461 feet) (when cable diameter is 8.5 mm (11/32 inch)) or 1,500 meters (4921 feet) (when cable diameter is 14.5 mm (19/32 inch)).
- Transfer functions are provided for the following signals. Return video, teleprompter signal, microphone audio, program audio, red tally and green tally signals
- An intercom switch is also provided.
- When several CCU-TX7/TX7P units are connected in parallel, the optional RCP-TX7 Remote Control Panel can be used to control video camera operations as well as the color balance between cameras.
- The input and output connectors provided for the CCU-TX7/TX7P include those for outputting such signals as a composite video signal (VBS), component video signals (switchable to RGB), SDI signals, and video signals for video and waveform monitors, for inputting a reference signal for external synchronization.
- Two CCU-TX7/TX7P units can be installed side by side in the optional RMM-TXC7 Rack Mount Bracket.
In The Box