Offering the precision of full component digital processing and hundreds of preset special effects, the DFS-700 is an ideally proportioned, easy-to-operate, real-time, multi-effects switcher that is well suited for a wide range of applications including post production, EFP/ENG, live production, and sports. Both inputs and outputs are available in analog composite, S-Video, analog component and SDI component digital signal formats. The capability of mixed use of these different types of signals offers comprehensive, flexible format capability. The DFS-700A/700AP comes equipped with eight external inputs (primary inputs), four SDI and four analog components as standard. Through the use of the appropriate option board (BKDF-701 or BKDF-702), a maximum of 16 inputs can be supported.
- Full 4:2:2:4 component digital processing
- 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio
- Built-in, full digital signal processing chroma keyer & down-stream keyer, Y/U/V color-correction, fade-to-black and frame memory
- True 3D, page turns and effects, including Fanta Trail, ripple and swirl effects, Crystal Wipe, Multi-pillars and Polygon V-Studio
- Over 800 pre-programmed effects
- Two channel effects for push-in/push-out, Duality effect (two channel picture in picture) and brick-like effect
- DME-Link option for control of the DFS700A via DVS2000C or DVS7000 series production switchers
Dimensions: 27″ L x 23″ W x 23″ H/ 95 lbs
BKDF-701 OPTION INSTALLED
Not fully Tested. For Parts ONLY.