-Removed from working corporate environment. Monitor in photos NOT included.
- Line doubler for standard video signal for home theaters or other large screen viewing.
- Signal processor for up to a 4 x 4 video wall system.
- Automatic input signal recognition
- A more versatile scan converter for applications using monitors and front or rear projection in 16:9 or 4:3.
- Allows for simultaneous connection of two computer signal sources.
- Combines the use of four-line interpoliation to convert vertical scan lines with variable offset sampling for horizontal scan line, and is designed to lock onto and display images in various video formats.
- Converts NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC.
- Processing: 8-bit, 24-bit (RBG)
- Interpolation Scheme: 4-field, 4-line
- Remote Function: SIRCS
- Video Processing: Capture Range: H: 15.6-70kHz, V: 50-120Hz
- Video Processing: Video Memory: 1152 x 1152 x 24 bits (RGB total)
- Video Processing: Sampling Rate: 14.3-80MHz max
- Video Processing: Pixel Clock: 14.3-50MHz max
- Video Processing: Preset Signal: Input: 10 formatsOutput: 7 formats
- Video Processing: Genlock: NTSC or PAL
Dimensions: 21x18x9, 25 lbs