Note: Not Tested. Removed from working corporate environment.
DXC-D35 series feature a new Prism Assembly, new Pre Amplifiers, new DSP Software and a new Digital Encoder resulting in astounding performance.The DXC-D35/D35WSL camera fully interfaces with Sony’s CCU-TX7 Wideband Component Triax System and can be remotely switched between 16:9 and 4:3 (WS) aspect ratios via the RCP-TX7 remote control panel, or by RS-232 control. It provides 8 set-up files (3 user) as a stand alone. 16 additional scene files (all user settable) available when combined with the RCP-TX7 remote control panel. DXC-D35/D35WSL docks to DSR-1 DVCAM and DNV-5 Betacam SX recorders for digital video recording, or PVV3 and BVV-5 Betacam SP recorder for analog recording. It shares most accessories with DXC-D30 series.
- Optimized Signal Processing with 10-bit A/D DSP LSI
- Natural Color Reproduction with the TruEye Process
- Contrast Control with the DynaLatitude Function
- High Resolution with New Pre-amplifier and Encoding Circuit
- Enhanced Functions for Detail Correction
- Variable Color Temperature Setting
- Hyper Gain (42 dB)
- Sony DXC-D35WS Digital Video Camera
- Sony CA-TX7 Camera Adapter
- Sony DXF-801 Viewfinder