Sony DXF-51 5-inch Monochrome Viewfinder (Lot of 15)
Call us today for Shipping Quote
1 in stock
The DXF-51 5″ monochrome studio viewfinder offers 650 lines of resolution. When connected to a 16:9 aspect camera, the viewfinder will automatically switch the aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9.
- The 4:3 CRT of the DXF-51 automatically switches between 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios, depending on the active aspect ratio of the connected camera.
- Red: A Red REC (Record) tally is located above and below the viewfinder screen. This ensures that the operator will not overlook the REC indicator.
- Green: A Green tally is located above the viewfinder screen, as an alternative for CCU operation
- Main: A large White REC tally for the talent is located at the rear of the viewfinder
- Includes both 20-pin and 8-pin camera connectors. Various controls such as Shutter/Gain LED indication and 4:3/16:9 switching are possible through 20-pin serial data transmission. The native 20-pin connector is designed for use with cameras such as the DXC-D35.
- Pan and Tilt control is easily adjusted. A Tilt range of +/- 40° and Pan range of +/-90°. At any tilt angle, the center of gravity does not change, keeping the camera balance stable.
- The DXF-51 is small and lightweight. It’s main chassis is constructed of rugged die-cast aluminum, making the viewfinder body very durable.
Front Panel Controls:
- Peaking: On/Off, with attenuation
- Tally: On/Off
- Bright: Controls brightness of image
- Contrast: Adjusts the brightness relation between the subject and background
Note: Tested. Removed from a working corporate environment.
One unit is missing cover. One unit is missing cable.
Dimensions: 10″L x 8″W x 12″H(Single unit)
||24 × 24 × 24 in