The DXF-51 5″ monochrome studio viewfinder offers 650 lines of resolution. When connected to a 16:9 aspect camera, the viewfinder will automatically switch the aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9.
- High horizontal resolution of 650 TV lines
- Stable video image
- Bright and clear colour image
- Under Scanning capability
- Can operate either on EIA and CCIR signals systems with automatic selection
- 16:9/4:3 Automatic Aspect Ratio Selection
- The viewfinder aspect ratio of the DXF-51 is automatically switched between 16:9 and 4:3
- Two red REC tally lamps
- Green Tally Lamp which can be used as a second tally lamp for CCU operations
- 20-pin connector for DXC-D35/D35P/D35WS/D35WSP
- +/- 40 degrees of tilting is possible
- +/- 90 degrees of panning is possible
- Rugged and compact body
Removed from corporate working environment.