One step above the J-2, the J-3 adds Digital Betacam® playback capability, with either analog component output (J3/901) or SDI output (J3/902). With one compact, low cost VTR, the professional and broadcast user can now have complete standard definition 1/2″ analog and digital tape playback functionality. The J-3 series also allows for full international versatility, with switchable TV formats of 525/60 (NTSC) and 625/50 (PAL), and 100-240V AC< 50/60Hz operation. The J-3 series is ideal not only for viewing and logging, but also as a source feeder for servers and nonlinear editors.
Item Dimensions: 12″ x 16″ x 4″
Item Weight: 21 lbs
- Compact design ideal for desk-top use
- Multi-format playback capability; Digital Betacam, MPEG IMX, Betacam SX, Betacam SP and Betacam
- Accommodates both small and large cassettes
- Can be installed either horizontally or vertically
- 525/625-line switchable playback
- Equipped with analog component video, analog composite video and S-Video outputs, RS-232C/422A control interfaces, two channels of audio monitor output and audio headphone output
- Their compact design allows for desk top use. They operate equally well used horizontally or standing upright on either end using the supplied vertical stand
- Allows for flexibility of small and large tape playback of compatible formats.
- Equipped with the industry standard RS-422A Sony 9-pin remote control interface, this compact player can be used not only for viewing and logging but also for feeding source material to servers and nonlinear editors.
- Sony J-3 Component 901 Digibeta Betacam
- AC Power Cord
- ATA Case