Digidesign MH038 Universal Slave DriverAugust 20, 2018
Gefen 4×1 DVI DL KVM SwitchAugust 20, 2018
Sony J-30SDI Digital Betacam Compact Player – 76 Drum Hours
Shipping Options in Cart
Out of stock
- DV-device connectivity – Users can convert their 1/2″ SD Betacam series materials to a 25 Mbps DV signal for transfer to a DV device. Connecting a J-30SDI with a DV device via a single i.LINK cable, 1/2″ Betacam series materials, including archives even 20-year-old, can be converted to a 25 Mbps DV signal (video, audio and time code are transferred) and transferred to a DV device.
- Powerful playback capability – During cassette loading, each format, which can be played back on the J-30SDI, is automatically identified, so no menu settings or switching is necessary. The J-30SDI has the capability to playback Betacam, Betacam SP, Betacam SX, MPEG IMX and Digital Betacam tape recordings.
- Compact body design – Equivalent in size to a standard desktop PC, they can be effortlessly placed on the desks of busy producers, journalists and editors. The J-30SDI is merely 307 x 100 x 397 mm (12 1/8 x 4 x 15 3/4 inches) in size and weighs only 8.2 kg (18 lb 1 oz). It can be used horizontally or placed upright with the supplied vertical stand.
- Replay of both small and large cassettes – Large size cassettes as well as small size cassettes can be played.
- 525/625 versatility – Operable in international environment. The J-30SDI can be easily switched between 525/60 and 625/50 playback modes.
- SDI output – The J-30SDI can be digitally connected with the conventional Betacam Family VTRs. The J-30SDI offers two SDI outputs, one of which has superimposition capability.
- Wireless infrared remote controller – Very useful in the presentation application. The J-30SDI incorporates an infrared remote controller, which allows wireless control capability of fundamental operations. It can be connected with a conventional TV monitor as well as a data projector via composite video or S-video interface.
- Flexible audio outputs – Users can connect the J-30SDI to a stereo speaker or amplifier. The J-30SDI comes equipped with two channels of analog audio output, available either from the XLR connectors or RCA pin jacks located on the rear panel. Audio outputs are 1/2ch, 3/4ch and Cue. (When playing back MPEG IMX tapes, 5/6ch and 7/8 can also be outputted.)
- UMID and Essence Mark Readable – Effective metadata handling. The UMID and Essence Mark can be read by the J-30SDI when playing back the MPEG IMX or Digital Betacam tapes. Those are output through the SDI interface.
- Shot Mark handling – A list of all marks can be displayed on a video monitor, allowing easy cueing to any mark. The J-30SDI can scan tapes with Shot Marks and automatically detect their positions.
||22 × 22 × 8 in