- MPEG-2 4::2:2 Digital Component Recording at 50 Mbps using I-Frame only compression
- Frame accurate insert/assemble editing
- Uses existing acquisition for source playback – Betacam, Betacam SP, Betacam SX
- Compact 4 Rack Unit Chassis
- MPEG elementary stream over SDTI-CP for both input and output
- Accepts 30, 40, 50 Mbps for both input and output
- Digital 16-bit 8ch or 20-bit 4ch independently editable, uncompressed audio
- Long recording times of 184 minutes for large cassette and 60 minutes for small cassettes
- Analog composite, analog component, SDI and SDTI I/O as standard
- Analog audio (4 ch), AES/EBU audio (16-bit , 8ch or 20-bit 4-ch)
- High bit rate recording for excellent video quality
- Plays back Betacam/SP, Betacam SX, MPEG IMX without need for adjustments or adaptors
- Supports 30, 40, 50 Mbps MPEG inputs and outputs Legacy Betacam-based formats and MPEG IMX tapes can be output through SDTI-CP.
- Flexible for use in multi-channel (Dolby Digital) or multi-language recording
- Flexible for use in worldwide environments
- Optional output board supporting 1080i, 480P an 720P upconversion even using legacy Betacam formats.
Dimensions: 28″L x 13.5″W x 29.5″ H/ 101 lbs
Tested. Removed from a working corporate environment.