The Sony PDW-V1 is a portable, lightweight VTR ideal for field production. Built upon blue laser technology the XDCAM line of products takes advantage of non-linear workflow, while keeping the same archiving infrastructure professionals are accustomed to with tape-based acquisition.
- Compact, lightweight design, with AC/battery powered operation Dimentions (W x H x D): 210 x 90 x 320 mm (8 3/8 x 3 5/8 x 12 5/8 inches), Mass: 3.5 kg (7lb 11 oz). It can be AC, DC or battery powered.
- Playback of MPEG IMX/DVCAM MPEG IMX (30, 40, 50 Mbps) and DVCAM recordings can be played back.
- High-resolution AV files, proxy AV and metadata can be recorded via Ethernet or i-LINK High-resolution AV (MPEG IMX/DVCAM) file, proxy AV file and metadata can be transferred and recorded through network interfaces, Ethernet and i-LINK, in conjunction with external PC.
- Thumbnail Search and Scene Selection 3.5-inch color LCD screen provided enables thumbnail search and scene selection functionalities. They enable quick ramdom access to each clip and creating a scene selection list, PDW-V1 playback the selected clips seamlessly according to the list.
- Network Connectivity In addition to conventional AV interfaces, PDW-V1 provides i-LINK interface as well as Ethernet connectivity. They enable to hook up with external PC, and provide high speed file tranfser (up to 30x for proxy AV file, up to 2.5x for DVCAM file, up to 1.5x
Dimensions: 24″L x 10″W x 15″H/ 26 lbs
Tested. Removed from a working corporate environment.
Operation Hours: 3083 hrs