Sony PVW-2800 BETACAM SP Videocassette Recorder/Player w/ CaseMarch 25, 2019
Clear-Com CM-944 Tempest900 900 MHz 4 Ch BaseStation / CP-942 BeltStation / CCT-9RT Remote TransceiverMarch 25, 2019
Sony PVW-2800 BETACAM SP Videocassette Recorder/Player w/ Case (1b)
Shipping Options in Cart
Out of stock
-Playback Tested. Removed from a working corporate environment. Hours unknown. Could not get displayed.
- High Speed Picture Search Picture search can be made at various speeds over a range of up to 24 times normal speed in forward and reverse by using the search dial mode incorporated on the unit. A recognizable color picture can be obtained at up to ten times (24 times in monochrome
- RS-422A Serial Interface (9-pin) Provided for versatile editing system expansion and flexible system control.
- Superior Picture Quality This format uses the component recording, which the chrominance signals (R-Y, B-Y)are time compressed and recorded on one track, using CTDM (Compressed Time Division Multiplex) system originally developed by Sony, while the luminance signal is recorded on
- High Quality Audio Thanks to the tape speed of the format and the adoption of the proven Dolby C-type NR, the PVW-2800 offers high quality audio with a wide dynamic range even at high frequencies, minimum distortion and excellent S/N ratio.
- Longer Playback Time Both L-size and S-size cassettes are accepted, giving playback times of over 90 minutes and over 30 minutes respectively.
- Built-in Time Base Corrector A superior quality output video is obtained directly from the PVW-2650, with no additional time base correction required. Advanced high quality digital dropout compensation also ensures consistent picture performance.
- Character Display A built-in character generator is provided and characters can be superimposed on the signal from Video Output 3 or the Monitor Output. It displays either time code reader data or CTL timer data. VTR function status, including shuttle tape speed, can also
- TBC Remote Control In addition to the built-in TBC adjustment of the PVW-2800, remote adjustments may be performed using the optional BVR-50 connected via the D-sub 15-pin cable to the real panel connector (TBC REMOTE).
- Built-in Time Code Generator/Reader The generation and reading of both VITC and LTC to the SMPTE format, together with user bits, come as standard. LTC can be automatically recorded on the dedicated time code track. Time code or user bits settings can be easily executed using the HOLD/SET b
- User Friendly Dial Menu Operation Provides an initial setup menu which has easy accessibility and simple operation. This initial setup menu allows many operational parameters to be preset for operator convenience. The initial setup menu is scrolled and modified by the search dial while mo
- Improved Serviceability For easy maintenance and servicing comprehensive self-diagnostics is provided. A digital hour meter is also fitted to indicate the accumulation times of power on, drum rotation and tape running. It can also display the number of threading/unthreading oper
- Detachable Control Panel Can be tilted at up to 90 degrees. Alternatively, the control panel can be removed from the machine to provide remote control from a distance of up to 5m by using the optional BKW-2010 Control Panel Extension Kit and BK-803 Control Panel Case.
- 19-inch EIA Standard Rack Mountable With the optional RMM-100, the PVW-2800 can be mounted into a 19-inch EIA standard rack without taking off the side panel.
||29 × 27 × 15 in