The Sony SRW-1 HD Portable Digital Video Recorder is the recording component of SRW-1/SRPC-1 VTR designed for HDCAM-SR format. With a support for full-bandwidth 4:4:4 (RGB), the recorder can offer virtually lossless 1080-line high-definition recordings at multiple frame rates on the HDCAM-SR cassette/tape media.
- Recording component of SRW-1/SRPC-1 VTR for HDCAM-SR format
- Records on HDCAM-SR cassette/tape media
- Can playback tape media
- Primarily designed for HDC-F950 portable professional camera
- Compatible with HDW-F900 HDCAM camcorder to record HD 4:2:2 component images
- Records SQ (Standard Quality – 4:4:4 & 4:2:2) video at 440 Mbps
- Double-speed recording capability for HQ (High Quality – 4:4:4) data recoding at 880 Mbps (with 2:1 compression ratio)
- 3D recording mode to record 2 separate 4:2:2 HD SDI inputs simultaneously to the same tape
- 3D mode allows the device to record each stereo channel at 440 Mbps with the benefits of full error correction to both channels
- Records in 4:2:2 720/59.94P format in standard configuration
- Long time recording – the unit can record up to 50 minutes at 1080/23.98P and up to 40 minutes at 1080/59.94i or 720/59.94P on a single S-sized HDCAM-SR cassette
- Receives lossless RGB signals from the HDC-F950 camera via a single fiber optic cable (when used with SRPC-1 processor)
- Dual link HD-SDI video I/O
- 4 analog audio inputs
- 12 channel audio record at 24 bits
- Can be remotely controlled via its RS-422 interface
-NOTE: Power Supply not included, The SRW-1 must be used with the SRPC-1 VTR adapter.
-Has the HKSR 101 SR Motion Processor Board & HKSR 103 RGB 60P Processor Board installed as “Options.” Note that the HKSR 101 board is needed for the HKSR 103 to work.
–Includes: ATA Case
Removed from working corporate environment.