- Long Operating Time Accepts both S-size and L-size cassettes, offering operating times of up to 30 minutes and over 90 minutes respectively.
- High Quality Audio Two longitudinal audio channels are provided. The high tape speed (118.6 mm/s) of the format and the adoption of the proven Dolby C-type Noise Reduction System provides the UVW1200 offers high quality audio with a wide dynamic range; even at high frequency
- High Speed Picture Search The high speed picture search provides a recognizable picture at various speeds over a range of up to five times normal speed in color, and up to 16 times normal speed in monochrome, both in forward and reverse.
- Built-in Time Base Stabilizer Provides stable pictures without additional equipment. Advanced, high quality digital dropout compensation also ensures consistent picture performance.
- Built-in Time Code Reader The Betacam SP format has an independent time code track; therefore, a longitudinal audio track does not have to be sacrificed for time code. A time code reader is built into the UVW1200. The time codes conform to the SMPTE standard, in which LTC and User
Dimensions: 20″ x 17″ x 8″| 41 lbs
FOR PARTS ONLY. Removed from a working corporate environment.