Your cart is currently empty!
TANNOY AMS 5ICT 5″ ICT Surface-Mount Loudspeaker for Installation Applications (Black)
Available on backorder
The AMS 5ICT LS is a full bandwidth 200-Watt high sensitivity loudspeaker that utilises our all-new proprietary 5″ ICT (Inductive Coupling Technology) point source driver to deliver consistent broadband directivity and provide exceptional long-term reliability. Thanks to its extended frequency range and 90° controlled conical dispersion pattern, the AMS 5ICT LS is ideally suited for indoor and outdoor music applications including theme parks, hotels, restaurants and bars, retail stores, as well as corporate AV, residential developments, and houses of worship.
- Full range surface-mount loudspeaker for indoor and outdoor installation applications
- 50 Watts continuous, 200 Watts peak power
- 5" ICT (Inductive Coupling Technology) point source driver for extended frequency range and reliability
- 90° controlled conical dispersion for optimum coverage and forward gain
- High durability design for constant heavy usage in demanding applications
- UL 1480 UUMW certified for life safety applications
- UV and weather resistant UL 94 V-0 ABS enclosure
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 30 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Optimised for Lab Gruppen low impedance LUCIA amplifiers with up to 8 AMS series loudspeakers per channel
- All components weather resistant to IP65 for outdoor use
- Semi matt black paint finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Yoke bracket included for ease of installation
- Optional VARIBALL multi-angle bracket with secure clamp mechanism for accurate audience coverage
- Weatherproof cable gland cover to protect Phoenix* connectors and tap selector switch
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 10 in|
- TANNOY AMS 5ICT 5" ICT Surface-Mount Loudspeaker for Installation Applications (Black)