Your cart is currently empty!
TANNOY CMS 1201SW 12″ Ceiling Subwoofer for Installation Applications
Available on backorder
The CMS 1201SW is intended for systems utilizing an external active crossover and separate amplifier channel for the subwoofer loudspeaker(s).
From the pioneers of point source and large format ceiling speakers the CMS 1201SW is engineered from the ground up with superior full-range performance in mind to handle demanding distributed sound applications such as ballrooms, shopping malls, sports halls, airports, and other high ceiling installations. The CMS 1201SW features a high power handling 12” (300 mm) bass driver featuring a 3” Copper Sandwich Voice Coil for low Power Compression and Triple Aluminum demodulating Rings for ultra-low Distortion. Tannoy has again raised the bar to give the absolute cutting edge performance in ceiling mounted loudspeaker technology.
|Dimensions||21 × 29 × 13 in|
- High power ceiling subwoofer for installation applications
- 400 Watts continuous, 1,600 Watts peak power
- 12” driver with copper sandwich voice coil for low power compression
- Magnetic circuit with triple aluminium demodulating rings for ultra-low distortion
- Provides low frequency reinforcement for class-leading TANNOY CMS 3.0 range
- For use with CMS 1201SW back can and CMS 1201 grille assembly (available separately)
- Back can fixings allow multiple installation options
- Time-saving design enables one person speaker installation
- TANNOY CMS 1201SW 12" Ceiling Subwoofer for Installation Applications