TANNOY CMS 403DCE 4″ Full Range Directional Ceiling Loudspeaker with Dual Concentric Driver for Installation Applications (Blind Mount)
Available on backorder
This pair of 4″ Full-Range Directional Ceiling Loudspeakers from Tannoy includes two full-bandwidth, high-power handling, and high-sensitivity loudspeakers built around Tannoy’s CMS 3.0 Ceiling Monitor System technology. Based on a Dual Concentric point-source driver, the speaker delivers wide and consistent broadband directivity, intelligibility, and an accurate and linear response.
The Dual Concentric driver design features Omnimagnet technology and the Torus Ogive Waveguide device, together providing consistent and controlled directivity along with improved high-frequency response. Time alignment and coherence between low and high frequencies enhances performance both on- and off-axis. The baffle provides a subtle extension to the wave-guide effect for additional sonic benefits.
- Dual Concentric driver design utilizing Omnimagnet technology
- Torus Ogive Waveguide device for broadband directivity
- High power and high sensitivity with extended frequency response and very low distortion
- Improved LF performance for applications where genuine bottom end is a must
- Convenient front tapping switch for settings
- Adjustable tilt angle with 360° rotation to accommodate difficult loudspeaker placements
- Three-clamp, self-aligning mounting system
- UV resistant baffle and grille
- Suitable for voice alarm systems, multi-zone foreground music & paging systems, boardrooms & offices, business music systems, airports, convention centers, hotels, reception/waiting rooms, houses of worship, retail outlets, shopping malls, lounges, bars, cruise ships, and courtrooms
- Tannoy 4" Full-Range Directional Ceiling Loudspeaker with Dual Concentric Driver (Blind Mount, Pair) 2 x C-Rings 2 x Tile-Bridge Kits 2 x Paint Masks 2 x Cut-Out Templates 2 x Grilles Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 9 × 9 × 7 in
- Weight: 8 lbs