Your cart is currently empty!
TANNOY CVS 4 4″ Coaxial In-Ceiling Loudspeaker for Installation Applications
Available on backorder
Enjoy quality sound without cluttering your space with this 4″ 160W CVS 4 Coaxial In-Ceiling Loudspeakers from Tannoy. Designed for use in background and foreground music sound systems, the CVS 4 speaker pair offers a wide frequency response of 77 Hz to 22 kHz at -10 dB, a peak power handling capacity of 160W, and a continuous capacity of 40W. It is suited for deployment in a wide variety of venues including restaurants, hotels, and businesses.
The speakers’ design comprises a 4″ mid/bass driver with a coaxially mounted 0.75″ high-frequency section. A vented, injection-molded, paintable front baffle manufactured from UV- and weather-resistant UL94V-0 ABS material holds the speaker components in place. The mineral-loaded polypropylene cone material and nitrile rubber surround enhance durability.
- Pair of coaxial full-range ceiling loudspeakers for installation applications
- 40W continuous, 160W peak power`
- 4" mineral-loaded polypropylene driver with nitrile rubber surround for long-term reliability
- 0.75" ferrofluid cooled soft dome neodymium high-frequency driver
- Wide constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- UL 1480 certified for fire-protected signalling systems
- UL 2043 certified for air-handling spaces
- UV- and weather-resistant UL 94 V-0 ABS front with plated steel fire can enclosure
- Multiple transformer taps for 70V and 100V line systems or 6-Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 30W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Semi-matt white finish fits unobtrusively in most environments
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- Mounting C-rings and ceiling tile rails included
- Phoenix connector with steel cover and strain-relief clamping mechanism for fire-rated cable
- Plaster (mud) rings available separately
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 5 in|
- TANNOY CVS 4 4" Coaxial In-Ceiling Loudspeaker for Installation Applications