Your cart is currently empty!
TANNOY QFLEX 16-WP Digitally Steerable Powered Column Array Loudspeaker with 16 Independently Controlled Drivers, Integrated DSP and BeamEngine GUI Control for Installation Applications (Weather Protected)
Available on backorder
The QFLEX 16-WP is a powered, digitally steerable multi-channel, column array loudspeaker designed as a complete solution for installed applications with challenging acoustics, such as houses of worship, transportation hubs, convention centers, conference facilities, shopping malls, performing arts centers and museums. Certified for water and dust ingress protection to IP54 standard, QFLEX 16-WP is an exceptional choice for indoor swimming pools or work areas with unusually high levels of dust or moisture, as well as outdoor applications where weather conditions are moderate.
The heart of the system is our proprietary VNET loudspeaker networking platform, which comprises both software and hardware DSP components that produce extremely-high speech intelligibility, impactful music reinforcement and complete loudspeaker system diagnostics and monitoring.
|Dimensions||6 × 7 × 30 in|
- Digitally steerable column array speaker system provides high intelligibility speech and music reproduction
- 8 3" low frequency drivers and 8 1" high frequency drivers with individual 100 Watt Class D amplifiers
- Class leading +/-70 deg. steering control with 16 channels of integrated DSP and amplification
- Intuitive BeamEngine GUI for asymmetric pattern creation and even near and far field SPL coverage
- High density array of transducers with proportional frequency spacing prevents aliasing artefacts
- Ideal for the most challenging acoustic environments due to extended frequency range steering control
- For installation applications with coverage distances up to 25m (82')
- Fully PA/VA compliant
- Fully integrated amplified speaker system connects to other TANNOY products via VNET
- All components weather and dust resistant to IP54
- Input accessory options for constant voltage systems and Audinate Dante digital audio networks
- Architecturally styled aluminum enclosure with a semi matt white painted finish
- Corrosion resistant aluminum perforated grille
- Included custom brackets allow quick and accurate installation
- AES3 input and link connections on RJ-45 connectors with internal sample rate conversion up to 96kHz
- TANNOY QFLEX 16-WP Digitally Steerable Powered Column Array Loudspeaker with 16 Independently Controlled Drivers, Integrated DSP and BeamEngine GUI Control for Installation Applications (Weather Protected)