The Telex RadioCom TR-800 is a Two-channel UHF frequency-agile wireless beltpack for use with the BTR-800. Individual volume controls also allow for easy level adjustment. The TR-800 has an all metal cast magnesium case, an LCD based graphical user interface, stage announce activation, wireless talk around (ISO) activation, enhanced ClearScan, detachable antennas and an auto-sensing headset connector that automatically switches between electret and dynamic headset mics.
- On/Off & Volume Control: Turns the beltpack power on and controls headset volume.
- Wireless Talk Around (WTA): When pressed, the user’s audio is disconnected from the wired intercom, auxiliary input/output and the base station’s local headset. Other beltpack users, on that audio channel, can hear the user as normal.
- Stage Announce: When pressed, the user’s audio is routed to the SA (Stage Announce) connector on the back of the base station. The user also loses their sidetone as an indication that stage announce is activated. The other wireless beltpacks and wired users do not hear the user’s audio. The button is nonlatching and activates the nearby red LED.
- Audio Channel Select Button: Allows user to select either audio channel A or B.
- Bat/Overmod Light (BAT/OM): Light flashes once when unit is turned on if the battery is good. If the light stays on, battery is low. If the light does not flash, battery is dead. A normal microphone gain setting causes the LED to flash at the beginning of most words at normal speech levels. If the gain is too high, the LED is red during the complete word at normal speech levels.
- Talk Light: LED is on when the talk button, SA or WTA is active.
Dimensions: 4″L x 6″W x 2″H/1 lbs
Untested. Removed from a working corporate environment. Wireless Intercom not included. Missing Volume Button (Refer to pictures). PARTS ONLY.