Theatrixx XVV-HDMI2SDI HDMI to SDI Converter xVision
The HDMI to SDI Video Converter from xVision converts a HDMI signal to SDI and features an integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. This converter is equipped with a built-in convenience 120V outlet to power a nearby projector, TV, laptop, and more, while eliminating the need of a power bar to power both the converter and device. The HDMI input was tested and is compatible with Mac computers and iPads. It is ideal for use in professional A/V events, presentations, live shows, and tours.
- Integrated SDI splitter: Dual SDI outputs.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience 120V outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector. Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with: It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- HDMI input tested and compatible with Apple computers and iPad.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Locking HDMI port prevents accidental disconnection.
- 3/8-16 thread Mounting Plate
- Theatrixx XVV-HDMI2SDI HDMI to SDI Converter xVision
- PowerCon to Edison Cable
- Dimensions: 7 × 5 × 2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs