Theatrixx XVV-HDMI2SDI HDMI to SDI Converter xVision
TESTED. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
You must register to use the waitlist feature. Please login or create an account
The HDMI to SDI Video Converter from xVision converts a HDMI signal to SDI and features an integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. This converter is equipped with a built-in convenience 120V outlet to power a nearby projector, TV, laptop, and more, while eliminating the need of a power bar to power both the converter and device. The HDMI input was tested and is compatible with Mac computers and iPads. It is ideal for use in professional A/V events, presentations, live shows, and tours.
- Integrated SDI splitter: Dual SDI outputs.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience 120V outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector. Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with: It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- HDMI input tested and compatible with Apple computers and iPad.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Locking HDMI port prevents accidental disconnection.
- 3/8-16 thread Mounting Plate
In The Box
- Theatrixx XVV-HDMI2SDI HDMI to SDI Converter xVision
- PowerCon to Edison Cable
- Dimensions: 7 × 5 × 2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs