Theatrixx XVV-SDIDA xVision 1×4 SDI Video Distribution Amplifier
The SDI 1×4 Distribution Amplifier from xVision splits a single 1080p SDI signal source to up to four outputs, and features an integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. This converter is equipped with a built-in convenience 120V outlet to power a nearby projector, TV, laptop, and more, thereby eliminating the need of a power bar to power both the converter and device. With all outputs fully reclocked and amplified, this converter is ideal for use in professional A/V events, presentations, live shows, and tours.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience 120V outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector - Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with: It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- All ouputs fully reclocked and amplified.
- Theatrixx XVV-SDIDA xVision 1x4 SDI Video Distribution Amplifier
- PowerCon to Edison Cable
- Dimensions: 7 × 5 × 2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs