Vanguard Alta+ 263AP Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit with PH-32 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head (In Original Box)
This Alta+ 263AP Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit from Vanguard supports up to 11.0 lb, measures 25.0″ when folded, and includes a PH-32 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head with QS-51 Quick Release Plate. Each of its 3-section legs features an independent spread as well as flip locks for fast deployment. Together, the three legs can be can be positioned for a minimum height of 52.1″ to a maximum height of 65.0″ with the center column fully raised. Foam covers on each of the legs provide a secure, comfortable grip while moving the tripod, and rubber feet each with a twist-out, metal spike further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces, including soft and uneven soil.
- Load Capacity: 11.0 lb
- Minimum Height: 52.1"
- Leg Sections: 3, Weight: 4.4 lb
- Rubber Feet with Twist-Out, Metal Spikes
- Quick Release Plate, 1/4"-20 Mount
- Maximum Height: 65.0"
- Folded Length: 25.0"
- Aluminum-Alloy Legs, Flip Locks
- 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head
- Independent 360° Pan, 90° Tilt
- Vanguard Alta+ 263AP Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit with PH-32 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head
- Dimensions: 5 × 5 × 28 in
- Weight: 6 lbs