Brilliant analogue vintage mixer that was produced in the late ’70s and ’80s. Modular channel strips make repairing/replacing and modding very straightforward.
- 2 XLR mix/master out with insert (TRS) capabilities – can also send to 2-track and monitor master/final mix.
- 4 XLR Direct outs for the groups and 8 returns (TRS) (tape returns – to monitor a recording device like an 8 track tape machine)
- Groups have faders, input volume controls and panning
- 4 VU meters that can be used for the master out or group outs. (no lights on VU meters)
- 4 aux masters for effects level control (TRS)
- Built in talk back mic and oscillator
- Headphone jack
For Parts Only. Powers On. No Sound.
Dimensions: 37″ x 11″ x 32″ | 120 lbs
- Dimensions: 48 × 40 × 37 in
- Weight: 120 lbs