The Vinten FHR-155 Robotic Head with Integrated StarTracker System is a fully functional robotic head. Suitable for studio or remote work, the head is nearly silent and supports up to 155 pounds. It has a cradle to adjust the center of gravity and balance of your camera on the head for best results. It also features a built-in floor movement tracking system, the StarTracker system, which provides information on the head’s position in relation to the floor. The head is capable of accurate and highly repeatable motion control movement of your camera as well as compatible Canon and Fujinon servo-controlled lenses.
- The optical StarTracker system provides information on the position of the head as it travels along the studio or location floor.
- Designed for use with larger camera, lens, and prompter packages.
- Combines sophisticated software and mechanical engineering to deliver accurate and smooth movement.
- Designed to be near silent when moving, the head is well suited for use in environments with critical noise limits.
- Vinten FHR-155 Robotic Head with Integrated StarTracker
- Pan bar mount
- Two Vision pan bars
- 3m ethernet and power cables
- Selection of screws and washers supplied for mounting cameras and the cable strain relief bracket
- Setup guide/installation guide
- Dimensions: 20 × 18 × 10 in
- Weight: 50 lbs