WorxAudio V8 Self-Powered Speakers & V215S Subwoofer System with V8i Rigging
V8 Two-way High Efficiency Line Array Loudspeaker
The V8 is a two-way, high efficiency line array loudspeaker. It is designed as a compact high performance system to deliver high quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types—for both portable users and fixed venue installations.
V215S Extreme High SPL Bass Speaker System
The TrueLine V215S is designed to satisfy the need for an extreme high-SPL sub bass loudspeaker system. Components have been selected solely for their performance. The TrueLine V215S utilizes dual direct radiating, 15-inch, 1,200W cone drivers in a tuned enclosure, which provides maximum output with minimal distortion and smooth extended low-frequency response. The tour-tested, highly braced, 15-ply Baltic birch enclosure and 15 mm thick baffle board construction provide unsurpassed rigidity and strength.
Dimensions: 48″ x 42″ x 40″
Weight: 2595 lbs
- Compact Line Array
- FlatWave Former (Wave Shaping Device)
- High-level output
- Dual direct-radiating, 15-inch, 1,200W cone drivers
- "AIM" Acoustic Intergrading Module
- TrueAim Rigging [1° Increments]
- Tour grade enclosure and mechanics
- FIRmaker Beam Steering
- Powder-coated steel grille with a high transmission ratio
- Removable caster board
- Controlled Symmetrical Pattern
- Low power compression
- (16) V8 Self Powered Array Loudspeaker with V8T Rigging
- (2) V215S Self Powered Bass Loudspeaker System with Fly Rigging
- (2) V8i TrueLine Rigging
- (2) PMD1-500/250 Replacement Power Supplies
- (18) 3-Pin XLRF to 3-Pin XLRM 2'
- (11) PowerCon to Powercon Jumper 18"
- (9) MMD3A8M Diaphragm for DE82 8-Ohm
- (1) PowerCon to Cut End 36"
- (1) PowerCon to Powercon Jumper 20'
- (1) PowerCon to Powercon Jumper 36"