The D1030 Digital Delay Line is a high performance delay line with on-board EQ designed for commercial sound applications – especially those requiring excellent sound quality and extended dynamic range.
It features a 1-in/3-out configuration with independently programmable delays of up to 1300 milliseconds for each output. 15 memory locations are provided so preset programs including delay and EQ settings can be prepared and easily recalled when needed.
Programs may be recalled via the front-panel controls, by using a contact-closure system, or via MIDI.
- Dynamic range over 100 dB
- THD less than 0.03%
- Full 20kHz bandwidth
- Delays to 1300 milliseconds in 20-microsecond increments
- Independently programmable attenuation (up to 50 db) for each channel
- Balanced +4 dB analog input and outputs
- MIDI interface for real-time parameter control, memory select, parameter adjust, and memory up/down loading
- Power Consumption 22W
- Yamaha D1030 Digital Delay Line On-Board Equalizer
- (1) AC Power Cable
- Dimensions: 19 × 13 × 2 in
- Weight: 9 lbs