The M2000 Mixing console has been designed primarily for sound reinforcement applications, but its versatility makes it suitable for other application, including sophisticated broadcast and recording systems.
Dimensions: 62″ x 40″ x 15″
Weight: 305 lbs
- Eight output groups with insert facilities.
- On/off switches (with illuminated indicators for an instant visual check) for each input channel, AUX return and group.
- A flexible CUE/SOLO facility.
- Highly Durable 100mm faders
- XLR type connectors.
- Four stereo AUX returns each with 2-band EQ and full range of routing options
- Peak and signal indicators on each channel
- +48V phantom powering individually switchable on each input channel
- A pad and rotary gain control on each input channel
- Full SUB IN facilities.
- Yamaha M2000-32
- Road Case
- Dimensions: 62 × 40 × 15 in
- Weight: 305 lbs