Yamaha M7CL-48ES Digital Mixing Console Version 3 w/ ATA Case
Call us today for Shipping Quote
1 in stock
- Two EtherSound ports for easy auto-configured connection to SB168-ES(Optional) stage boxes in daisy-chain or ring configuration.
- A third port (EtherSound) is provided for permanent connection to a computer.
- 48 mono and 4 stereo inputs (a total of 56 mixing channels), 16 mix buses, LCR bus, 8 matrix channels, and 8 DCAs.
- 8 assignable omni inputs and outputs, and 3 Mini-YGDAI card slots.
- Virtual effect and EQ rack: up to 4 simultaneous multi-effect processors; up to 8 simultaneous 31-band graphic EQs.
- Centralogic interface: central, logical, and intuitive.
- Dual power modes: use the built in power supply, or add an external PW800W power supply unit for failsafe dual-supply operation.
-Removed from working corporate environment