Much of the work in putting together a high-performance sound system involves amplifier and speaker selection and setup. Here are a pair of solutions that can take you directly to great sound without the usual complications. The MSR400 powered speaker can be used alone or in combination with the MSR800W powered subwoofer to assemble sound reinforcement systems from modest to massive. They look great, too. So good, in fact, that they can be used as-is in many permanent installations without requiring any cosmetic cover-up. And, of course, they’re more than rugged enough for demanding tour applications as well.
- Bi-amplified 12" cone type woofer and 1.75" compression driver deliver total output power of up to 400 watts (LF: 300 watts, HF: 100 watts burst).
- Three balanced input connectors: XLR-3-31, XLR-3-32, and phone
- Input level range from -36 dB to +4 dB accepts output from your mixer as well as microphones, synthesizers, or other electronic musical instruments
- Input level adjustment and a two-band equalizer
- 35mm tripod stand mountable and 8-mm threaded holes facilitate wall or ceiling mounting.
- Yamaha MSR400 12" Powered Speaker in Road Case
- Dimensions: 30 × 18 × 24 in
- Weight: 100 lbs