The Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G is an 8-lane PCIe Gen2 digital cinema capture and playback card with two multi-rate 12G-SDI inputs and outputs that accept resolutions from SD up to DCI 4K (4096×2160) at 60 fps. The card supports 10-bit YUV and 8-, 10-, and 12-bit RGB color, as well as up/down/cross conversions and 3D stereoscopic output at full bandwidth 4:4:4:4 RGB. The DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G features a mezzanine card design that has 4K HDMI input and output connectors on a second daughter card, along with connections for adding two optional optical fiber modules for Dual Link optical fiber SDI input and output. The card also supports AES/EBU balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs/outputs, analog video I/O, reference input, and RS-422 control via an included breakout cable.
- 8-Lane PCIe Gen2 I/O card compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux based workstations and servers.
- Multi-rate 12G-SDI and HDMI connections accept SD, HD, 2K, and 4K resolutions.
- Supports UHD 4K (3840x2160) and DCI 4K (4096x2160) up to 60 fps.
- Single and dual link 4:4:4:4/4:2:2 signals.
- 3D stereoscopic SDI output at full bandwidth 4:4:4:4.
- Up/down/cross conversions.
- 4 channels of balanced analog audio I/O, 2 channels of AES/EBU balanced audio I/O, genlock/tri-sync input, and Sony RS-422 deck control port via included breakout cable.
- Optional optical fiber modules for Dual Link optical fiber SDI input and output.
- Breakout cable adds S-Video, composite and component in/out and RS-422 control connectors.
- SD card with Media Express capture and playback software, and developer SDK for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Dimensions: 6 × 9 × 3 in
- Weight: 2 lbs