The Vinten V4083-0001 Virtual Reality Interface Box is used in virtual reality applications involving Vector 430i, 750i, and 950i pan and tilt head models, and processes the positional data from head encoders. It offers direct interfacing to lenses with encoder outputs (or bolt on lens encoders), and enables single data streaming to graphics rendering system.
- Compatibility: Compatible with Vector 430i, 750i, and 950i pan and tilt heads
- Interface Direct interface for lenses
- Power Power In: 110-250 VAC or 9-28 VDC, power consumption 80W
- Power Out: 12 VDC @ 1A / 24 VDC @1A
- I/O Genlock ( 1 in, 2 out), Devicelink.i, Lens encoders ( Quadrature )
- VRI Box
- PC user interface software and null modem cable.
- Dimensions: N/A