Showing all 11 results
- Media 1 x UHS-I SD for HD recording.
- Media Type SDXC UHS-I and SDHC UHS-I SD cards.
- Recorder Control Integrated capacitive touchscreen LCD with Blackmagic OS onscreen controls for settings and navigating menus.
- External Control SDI and HDMI start/stop, timecode run.
Elvid RVM-5P-HDR RigVision On-Camera HDMI Touchscreen Monitor (5″) w/ Case – Batteries & ChargerSKU: C1129-241
- 1920 × 1080 native resolution
- Touchscreen LCD
- Four configurable function buttons
- Peaking filter for accurate focusing
- 3,26 inch OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 16:9 aspect ratio & 180 cd/m²
- Direct operation:PEAKING, CHROMA, CONTRAST, BRIGHTNESS, TALLY, ZEBRA, MIRROR, B.LIGHT, USER1, USER2
- Tally Light /RED/GREEN
- For GY-HM790 & GY-HM700 Camcorders
- 1024 x 768 Resolution
- Tally Indicator
- HD-SDI Input
- Single multicable in a studio configuration
- 7-inch LCD panel (1920 x 1200)
- Camera settings can be changed directly on LCD screen
- Camera control from its front panel controls
- The AJ-HVF21G is a high performance 2" monochrome CRT based multi-format electronic HD viewfinder, It is 16:9 / 4:3 switchable.
- Ideal for use with Panasonic's range of broadcast HD camcorders.
- It can also be used on the Kinomatik Movietube PR / CR rigs (in conjunction with the appropriate cable).
Panasonic AJ-HVF27B Electronic HD ViewfinderSKU: 100469
- The viewfinder's high-resolution CRT delivers superb picture sharpness, making focusing easier.
- The low-flare CRT makes the screen clear and easy on the eyes.
- Low-flare CRT makes the screen clear and easy on the eyes
- The large eyepiece aperture makes it possible to see the screen even when holding the viewfinder at some distance from your eye.
Details:The DXF-51 5″ monochrome studio viewfinder offers 650 lines of resolution. When connected to a 16:9 aspect camera, the viewfinder will automatically switch the…