Showing 1–16 of 50 results
Altman Stage Lighting – Micro Ellipse Spotlight 70w w/ Rigging Clamps (Lot of 6 – FOR PARTS)SKU: 1074-341
Details:Note: Untested. Lot of 6. For Parts. The Micro Ellipse is a lightweight framing spotlight with variable focus ability. Beam angles range approximately from…
- 9000 LUX at 1 m (3 feet) - Equivalent to an Incandescent 1000 or HID 200
- Flicker Free Dimming produces continuous light output suitable for very high frame rate video
- Many light modifiers available including barndoors, PAR reflectors, umbrellas and softboxes
- Optional speedring for use with Chimera and Photoflex softboxes
American DJ H2O LED Water Effect LightSKU: 1026-1
- Bright 10W LED simulated water flowing effect
- Designed to project on walls, ceilings or floors with or without fog – great for mood or background lighting
- Equipped with 2 glass effect wheels and 1 independent dichroic color wheel
- 6 colors: Orange, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple and White
- 2,800 lm
- Mains Adapter 19V at 5A
- Project Static and/or Rotating Gobo Patterns.
- Choose From Over 3,400 Patterns in the Apollo Gobo Collection or a Custom Image
- Controls up to 5 Color Block DB4 / Color Block 2 / Color Block 2 Plus units
- 9 pre-programmed looks
- Time and day
- Program up to 64 time triggers to launch looks
Color Kinetics iColor Flex LMX Gen2 4″ OC White NodeSKU: C1057-351
- Each node produces full-color light output of up to 1.44 candela (full on).
- Flexible form factor, offering maximum lighting control at 25 W per strand, accommodates unique lighting installations, including two- and three-dimensional video displays.
- Strands can be mounted like traditional string lights and on tracks to ensure straight linear runs. Snap-on spacers hide cabling and mounting.
- Standard on-center node spacing of 4 in (102 mm) or 12 in (305 mm) along a three-wire, 18 AWG cable. Custom on-center node spacing from 2 in (51 mm) to 24 in (610 mm). Standard 50-node lengths can be shortened in the field.
Crestron CNPWS-75 (3) & CNXRMAKSKU: 14228
- 75 Watt, 24 Volt regulated power supply for powering Cresnet control systems and devices
- Two 4-pin network connectors
- Wired in parallel to provide for versatile connectivity with pass-thru of the Cresnet data signal.
- The output is fuse protected.
- over 32,000 channels of DMX to control any device, input or output, anywhere in your system
Details:The Source Four 750 Watt 36° Black Ellipsoidal Spotlight with 3 blade Edison Plug combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a…
Details:Full CMY Color Mixing and CTO plus 6 Dichroic Colors Dual Rotating Gobo Wheels with 6 Interchangeable Gobos each Cool White (Daylight) LED Array…
Details:Features • Automatic switching power supply operates on all international voltages at 50 or 60 Hertz . • Provides full DMX control using 24…
Details:This listing is for a LOT of 4 High End Studio Beam fixtures – FOR PARTS. This fixture is ideal for creating soft-edge key and long-throw…