Sell with confidence
Have any pro AV gear sitting around taking up space?
We have two simple solutions:
selling and listing
If you are a business looking to sell or consign professional gear, please click here.
We’ll buy your used professional-grade audio, lighting, staging and video equipment.
Email us pictures and descriptions of each item
Email your list of items to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a quote in one business day.
If you decide to accept our quote, then ship the item(s) to us along with the quote. Once we receive the shipment, please allow up to two business days for inspection.
If everything is as described, we will send you a check once the inspection is complete.
Please package the equipment carefully and safely for shipping.
If everything is as described, we will send you a check once the inspection is complete. If items are not as described, we will issue a new quote or they will be sent back to you free of charge.
List your gear on AV Gear’s online marketplace and have complete control over the price.
It is free to list items on our marketplace. Please package your equipment carefully for shipping and detail the items accurately in your description. AV Gear actively monitors the marketplace but is not responsible for any fraudulent purchases or incorrectly described items.
If you have more questions, please visit our FAQ.
If you are buying or selling a privately listed marketplace item, please read our terms and conditions.
- Please clearly describe and show photographs of any damage to the item.
- Describe any technical malfunctions or discrepancies with the listed item.
- It is the seller’s responsibility to ensure that all items sold on AV Gear portal are described accurately and are in working condition unless otherwise clearly labeled as “FOR PARTS ONLY” in the title and description.
- Payment for sold items will be submitted to the seller upon the buyer’s receipt of the item, confirmation of the condition, and after the return period is over.
- Seller will be notified of any discrepancies.
See Full Terms and Conditions