Showing 1–16 of 24 results
JVC Canon KJ20x8.2B Portable 20x HD Lens with 2x Zoom ExtenderSKU: KJ20X82BIRSD
- 8.2-164mm Lens for 2/3" Format Cameras
- Maximum Zoom Speed 1.0 sec. (End to End)
- Multilayer Optical Coatings
- Improved Macro Function
- 10 x 6 SDI I/O
- 4:2:2/4:4:4 Hybrid Engine Processing
- Mix Effects Buses Can Be Combined
- Up to 92 Audio Inputs/Outputs
Roland V-800HD MK II Multi-Format Video Switcher – 8 channelSKU: V-800HD MK II
- 4 SDI/Composite and 4 HDMI/DVI Inputs
- Supports SD/HD/3G-SDI
- 10-Bit, 4:4:4 Video Processing
- Auxiliary Bus Switch
- Focal Length Covered 8.5 to 170mm (340mm with x2 extender)
- HD Optical Performance
- Built in a x2 extender
- Newly eXceed Servo Grip
- 31.1-inch native 4K 10-bit IPS panel.
- Multiview 4 screen Display mode show 1 4K 12G source and 3 3G sources or 4 times 3 G sources include audio and UMD information for each screen part.
- Native Panel resolution 4096 x 2160.
- 14 Bit signal processing.
Details:Tactical Fiber Optic System: Camera Unit & Base Station G4 for Tactical Fiber, OpticalCON connectors, Universal Intercom (Replaces: FS-790TNCG, FS-790TNRG)
- Cost-efficient three-camera studio configuration with single base station.
- Supports 1080 50/60p 3G-SDI camera feed and returns.
- Camera adapter design allows to use VF-HP790 or generic SDI monitors as studio VF.
- HDMI / SDI feeds for high-quality HD teleprompters.
JVC FS-900CAM1S Multidyne Camera Back Fiber Transceiver – SMPTE 304MSKU: FS-900CAM1S
Details:Smpte 304m great for professional video camera adapters – model name: multidyne camera back FS-900CAM1S
JVC GY-HM850U ProHD Shoulder CamcorderSKU: GY-HM850U
- 1/3-inch 12-bit CMOS sensors (1920 x 1080 x 3).
- Compact shoulder design with interchangeable lens options
- Fujinon 20x Optical Zoom Lens with AF/OIS included.
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Recording (HD+HD, HD+SD, HD+web, etc.).
JVC GY-HM890CHU ProHD Shoulder Camcorder (LESS LENS)SKU: GY-HM890CHU
- The JVC GY-HM850CHU ProHD Compact Shoulder Mount Camera is a 1/3" video camera with an interchangeable lens system.
- This is only the camera body, and does not include the lens. This versatile camera uses three 1/3" CMOS sensors with 12-bit processing to deliver Full HD 1920x1080 video at up to 60p.
- The GY-HM850CHU offers a full complement of broadcast features, including a 3G-SDI output, HDMI output, timecode, genlock, and variable frame rates.
- The camera provides dual SDHC/SDXC memory card slots which allow for a wide range of recording options.
- Three 1/3" CMOS Sensors
- Full HD 1920x1080 up to 60p
- MPEG-2/AVCHD Recording and Dual Codec
- H.264 Recording up to 50 Mbps
- 12-Input, 4-Channel HD Video
- NTSC/PAL, HD & NDI Signal Compatible
- HD-SDI, HDMI & IP Inputs
- Instant Replay with Slo-Mo & Playlists