EAW FR129Z 12″ 2-Way Passive Speaker
The FR129Z is a 2way passive full range system in a compact vented trapezoidal enclosure. It incorporates a 12 in woofer and a 1 in exit/2 in voice coil compression driver mounted to a 90 x 45 constant directivity horn. It comes with handles rubber footpads a pole mount cup and three 3/816 mounting points. An internal passive crossover network uses complex asymmetrical filters to divide the signal and performs critical equalization functions.
- 12″ woofer in a scientifically ported cab
- 18″ HF driver on a 90 degree horn
- 18-ply-to-the-inch Baltic birch construction
- Durable polyurethane coating
- Ergonomically placed handles
- Professional-quality transducers
- Complex asymmetrical crossover slopes
- Internal passive filters
- Works with the FR250z subwoofer polemount base
- 500W handling
- 2 parallel Neutrik NL4 Speakon connectors
Dimensions: 15″ W x 22.5″ H x 14.75″ D/ 49 lbs.
Tested. Removed from a corporate working environment.