(2) ETC 7060A1054-A Source Four HID Ellipsoidal, Black, Edison Plug (115-240VAC) (1444-282) (No lens Included)
Used. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
1 in stock
The ETC Source Four High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Series of Ellipsoidal Spotlights are used in any architectural space that needs the lighting punch and long throws of a theatrical spotlight. With the potent light of a Source Four HID attention is drawn to your interior design and architectural details, and focus can be given to specific objects and display spaces. The fixture can project interest-grabbing patterns, logos, and signage. Source Four HID’s uses a long-life 12,000-hour lamp, which means low maintenance and less lamp change-out, and that’s perfect for positions that can’t be reached often or easily, such as tall museum ceilings or vaulted church areas. When fitted with its included 150-watt, 3000° Ceramic Metal Halide bulb, this short-throw fixture will provide 144 footcandles, 9.5 ft in diameter, from a distance of 15 ft. (No lens Included)
- The Metal Halide bulb provides 12,000 hours of service. Its electronic ballast has a power factor of greater than 95% and an efficiency of greater than 90%. With its 1.5 amp operating draw, you can safely place 12 Source Four HIDs on a 20 Amp circuit.
- Features all of the Source Four's famous cool beam, imaging, pattern projection, and bright, even field.
- Slot is provided for motorized patterns, glass or stainless steel gobos, or an Iris.
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- (2) ETC Source Four HID Ellipsoidal, Black, Edison Plug (115-240VAC)
- Dimensions: 27 × 12 × 12 in
- Weight: 30 lbs