Your cart is currently empty!
Blackmagic Design 3G-SDI Arduino Shield (New)
New. Box is slightly damaged but still in original shrink wrap. Refer to Images.
1 in stock
The Blackmagic 3G-SDI Shield for Arduino is a small expansion board that connects to an Arduino, which is an extremely popular open-source electronics prototyping platform. You can build custom controllers for Blackmagic cameras using the SDI camera control protocol! Use the sample code to learn how Arduino communicates with the shield, to send commands to cameras and other SDI devices! When you combine the power of camera control using the Blackmagic 3G-SDI Shield for Arduino and then use an Arduino Ethernet shield to control routers and switchers, you get everything you need to build complex automation and broadcast control solutions.
- Programmable Camera Controller
- Control Camera Over SDI Program Return
- Adjust Gain, Detail, Shutter, Zoom
- Color Corrector
- Requires Arduino Controller
- Open-Source Arduino Platform
- Compatible with BMD Studio Cameras
- Adjust Focus, Iris, Pedestal
- Program Using Arduino IDE
- Works with Other I2C BUS Controllers
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|
- Blackmagic Design 3G-SDI Arduino Shield