Not tested as there is no power supply for the unit. Removed from working corporate environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
You must register to use the waitlist feature. Please login or create an account
The Clear-Com RM-702 is a 1RU two-channel remote station with programmable front panel buttons and individual channel volume control designed as part of the Encore Analog Partyline Intercom System. The RM-702 is powered directly from the intercom line and requires no external AC power.
- Selectable one- or two-channel communication
- Momentary/Latching talk buttons
- Individual call buttons
- Visual and audible call signaling
- Balanced audio input with program interrupt (IFB)
- Hot mic and line-level outputs
- Stage announce output with relay
- Built-in speaker
In The Box
- Clear-Com RM-702 Two-Channel Remote Station
- Dimensions: 19 × 9 × 2 in
- Weight: 6 lbs