Your cart is currently empty!
Cobalt Digital Inc 9321 HD/SD Embedder
Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Ships Exactly as Shown in Images. Refer to Images.
1 in stock
In addition to providing 24-bit basic audio embedding of up to eight analog and 16 AES input channels, the 9321 offers AFD code insertion, full timecode control, and video proc features. Advanced audio features such as AES Sample Rate Converters allow error-free audio embedding from external asynchronous sources. Timecode can be inserted on the SDI output from selectable sources such as SDI VITC waveform and SD/HD ATC_VITC/ATC_LTC. +LTC option allows LTC input/output on shared port, with bi-directional conversion between VBI and LTC on RS-485 or any audio I/O. The 9321 features full user remote and card-edge controls for audio levels and routing, video proc, and other functions. Factory presets enable a return to factory settings.
- HD/SD universal digital inputs
- 16 channel embedding
- Eight analog audio inputs with 24-bit conversion
- 24-bit embedded audio processing
- Audio channel mapping, downmixing, and level control
- Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with card 48 kHz timing for glitch-free AES embedding
- Four internal tone generators
- Video proc controls
- Local or remote user controls
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard ™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels (NOT INCLUDED)
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 4 in|
- Cobalt Digital 9321