Crestron FT2A-PWR-US-1-BASIC AC Power Outlet Module (C1365-22-17) for FT2 Series, Single, US NEMA 5, Type B, Attached Power Cord (New – Sealed Box)
New unit sealed in factory box. Removed from corporate work environment. Refer to Images.
1 in stock
The Crestron® FT2A-PWR-US-1-BASIC AC Power Outlet Module is designed for installation within a Crestron FT2 Series FlipTop™ to provide a single NEMA 5 type receptacle above the table. It occupies two module slots within the FlipTop, and is suitable for use in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and other countries or regions where NEMA type power outlets are used (Commerce Department Plug Type B).
- Adds one AC power outlet to an FT2 Series FlipTop™
- Outlet sits nearly flush at the top of the FlipTop for easy access
- Provides a single NEMA 5 type receptacle
- Connects to the AC power source via an 8 ft (2.44 m) long power cord with grounded plug
- Suitable for use in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and other locales
- Rated 10 Amps at 125 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
In The Box
- Crestron FT2A-PWR-US-1-BASIC AC Power Outlet Module for FT2 Series, Single, US NEMA 5, Type B, Attached Power Cord (New - Sealed Box)
- Dimensions: 10 × 6 × 4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs