DataVideo DN-700 Analog/Digital Video Recorder w/320GB HD
Includes 320GB Western Digital HD
Does NOT include power supply
The Datavideo DN-700 is a file based video recorder compatible with Composite [NTSC/PAL], or DV25 [NTSC/PAL], or HDV [1080i/720p] signals. The recorder has a rugged case, is 1U high, 19” rack mountable and is 12V DC compatible.
As well as traditional front panel controls, like Record, Play, Stop, FFWD and FREV, the DN-700 also features RS-232 and GPI control interfaces. These connections allow users and system integrators to remotely synchronize and trigger one or multiple DN-700 recorders. The unit can also be used to synchro record from a single IEEE-1394 camera by mirroring the recording actions of the camera’s tape deck.
Once the recording session is finished and the files prepared, eject the HE-1 drive enclosure and connect it by USB 2.0 or SATA cable to your editing computer. Use simple drag and drop or copy and paste actions to move the files from the HE-1 drive to the media drive of your editing computer. The transferred video files can then be imported to the time-line of your video editing software prewrapped as AVI, MOV or MXF [OP1A] files. HDV files are wrapped as industry standard M2T files.
The DN-700’s removable HE-1 drive enclosure can be fitted with 7200rpm 2.5” SATA Hard Disk Drives [HDD] or Solid State Drives [SSD]. With drive sizes up to 750GB the DN-700 is capable of long duration recordings and even SD based time lapse recordings.
All in all, the DN-700 is well suited to live event recording and post production applications within conferencing, education, science, construction, medical, animation, security and OB van work. That’s Datavideo, sharing the value!
• Backlit LCD display and soft keys for track confirmation and menu navigation.
• Normal VTR type transport keys for Play/Pause, Stop, Record, Fast Forward and Reverse.
• Removable HE-1 drive enclosure for standard SATA 2.5” laptop drives.
• Front panel 3.5mm stereo audio jack point and volume control for convenient audio monitoring.
• LED based Audio Peak meter for audio confidence.
• Input connections: Composite video and stereo audio (PAL or NTSC) IEEE1394 digital video port, supports DV, DVC Pro 25 and HDV [M2T]
• Output connections: Composite video (SD Only) and stereo audio IEEE1394 digital video port, supports DV, DVC Pro 25 and HDV [M2T]
• Supports NTFS formatting to eliminate 2GB file size limitation
• File formats supported: DV: .AVI, .MOV, .MXF [OP1A] HDV: .M2T native
• Time-lapse recording down to a single frame [SD recording only]
• RS-232 and GPI Control interface.
• Manually triggered single frame recording, useful in stop motion animation.
• Eight seconds pre-record buffer recording, useful in recording unexpected events especially in science research, outdoor recording or security applications.
• Easy to use play last clip.
• 12V DC Operation allowing OB Van compatibility.
DIMENSIONS: 10″ x 19″ x 2″ inch
WEIGHT: 8 lbs
Removed from working corporate environment.