Your cart is currently empty!
dbx iEQ-31 Dual 31-band Graphic Equalizer w/ Feedback Suppression
Tested. Removed from Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
1 in stock
With an EQ heritage that has produced countless industry-standard patents and dates back more than 30 years, the dbx iEQ-31 easily lives up to the dbx® legacy of uncompromised sonic integrity. In addition to unsurpassed equalization specs, the iEQ-31 also offers the built-in necessities which include AFS™ feedback Suppression, Type V™ noise reduction and PeakStopPlus® limiting. Besides including two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, the iEQ-31 also offers +12 dB input gain range; switchable +6 or +15 dB boost/cut range, 40mm faders, XLR, 1/4” and Euroblock inputs and outputs, nonconductive nylon sliders; and an intuitive user interface with comprehensive output and gain reduction metering. As always, the inevitable result of our meticulous attention to detail and top-quality componentry is exceptional sound, performance, and reliability.
- Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS)
- Type V Noise Reduction
- PeakStopPlus Limiting
- 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- 18 dB per octave 40 Hz low-cut filter
- +12 dB input gain range
- XLR, TRS and Euroblock Inputs and Outputs
- Internal Toroidal Transformer
- Dyanmic range of greater than 113 dB
- User Power Up Features
- Relay Bypass for Power Failure System Protection
|Dimensions||9 × 19 × 6 in|
- dbx iEQ-31 Dual 31-band Graphic Equalizer w/ Feedback Suppression