The CDR-1000 Wireless Microphone system combines frequency agility and ease of use like no other. The RE-1 transmitters and receivers operate over a 24MHz bandwidth in the UHF portion of the spectrum. The high quality audio circuitry and advanced Radio Frequency (RF) signal processing offer broadcast quality signal-to-noise and audio clarity.
- Advanced ClearScan technology for selecting clear channels and inter-modulation free groups
- USB Port for monitoring and controlling the receiver from a PC.
- Integrated antenna splitter and output jacks
- Adjustable Balanced Line Level and fixed Mic Level XLR output jack
- Adjustable unbalanced ¼” line level output jack
- Headphone jack on front panel for monitoring and setup
- 960 Radio Channels, user programmable or factory installed
- LCD Displays for ease of viewing
- Patented DSP Phase Diversity System
- Quadruple Tuned Ceramic Resonator front end for superior interference rejection
- ELECTRO VOICE CDR-1000 DUAL RE-1 RECEIVER
- Dimensions: 12 × 18 × 2 in
- Weight: 7 lbs