Your cart is currently empty!
Extron RGB-HDMI 300 A series RGB and Stereo Audio to HDMI Scaler w/ Power Supply
Powered on. Includes power supply. Removed from working corporate environment. Refer to images.
Out of stock
The Extron RGB-HDMI 300 A is a high-performance RGB and stereo audio to HDMI scaler that converts incoming analog component video and RGBHV signals to HDMI signals. It accepts HDTV and high-resolution computer-video signals up to 1920×1200 and offers multiple output rates up to 1920×1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K. The RGB-HDMI 300 A also offers audio embedding so that analog audio input signals can be digitized into the scaled HDMI output. It is housed in a compact, low-profile enclosure for placement behind flat-panel displays and offers several features for streamlining integration and enhancing system operation, including Auto Input Memory, Auto-Image™ setup, and RS-232 serial control.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 2 in|
- RGB and HDTV component video scaling to HDMI
- Inputs: RGBHV or component video on 15-pin HD; unbalanced stereo on a 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- Output: One HDMI
- HDMI audio embedding
- Selectable output rates up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K
- Auto Input Format Detection
- EDID Emulation provides selectable resolutions and refresh rates to ensure reliable operation
- Output Standby Mode
- Aspect ratio control
- Auto-Image™ setup
- Extron RGB-HDMI 300 A series RGB and Stereo Audio to HDMI Scaler w/ Power Supply