Your cart is currently empty!
Gefen DVI Splitter DVI Distribution Amplifier (1330-591)
USED. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images. PSU Not Included
Out of stock
Gefen’s 1:4 DVI Splitter (EXT-DVI-145) is a stackable distribution hub that sends the same DVI graphics source to up to four DVI digital displays (flat panels or projectors). The EXT-DVI-145 is a reliable solution that accommodates four digital video displays at the same time, creating a multi-viewing environment that maintains the highest resolution video at all times. The DVI Splitter is connected with a DVI (male to male) cable from the DVI graphic source to the DVI Splitter input. There are four DVI outputs. DVI output one is the primary connection and is used for the main display. DVI outputs two through four follow the main display. The DVI displays attached to the splitter must be able to run at the same native resolution.
- Connects computers with DVI graphics to multiple DVI compatible monitors or projectors
- Allows multiple DVI displays to be connected at the same time to the same video source
- DVI cables are used to connect DVI input and DVI Splitter outputs
- Same displays can be connected at local and remote locations
- Maintains highest DVI single link video resolution (1920x1200x60hz)
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Installs in minutes
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 7 in|
- Gefen DVI Splitter DVI Distribution Amplifier